Are you looking for a gift idea to please your favorite sewer? Season -after-season, the Maison Fauve wardrobe is expands! So to help you choose that perfect gift quicker and easier, here is our summer season selection that will help you to find the perfect sewing inspired gift...
Offer a Ready-to-make Sewing Box
The new Maison Fauve beginner's sewing box includes everything you need to sew the Transat dress:
- A cut of Vert Scarabée or Rose Pepper viscose jacquard
- The Transat paper pattern which grades from 6-24 (34 to 52) (with the A0 plan of the pattern whose pieces do not overlap, the seam allowances are included, and with its explanatory booklet illustrated with diagrams)
- The necessary haberdashery and notions: thread to match the Vert Scarabée or Rose Pepper fabric, a box of Microtex sewing needles, iron-on interfacing, a Femme Fauve label and 2 press studs for attaching the straps
A ready-to-sew box, both accessible and elegant that will delight anyone who wants to start their sewing adventure!
Offer the perfect fabric for the perfect make
Dress, shirt, coat, skirt…? Not sure which fabric to choose and which quantity you need for which type of garment. Here are our tips for preparing the perfect gift.
What fabric to choose?
Jacquard, tencel, viscose, denim… choose from the fabrics from the new La Piscine collection:
- Plain viscose twills, plain white tencel, Léo Jaune Fizz, Léo Bleu Lagoon and Mini Lemon Violet viscose poplins or Léo Vert Scarabée and Rose Pepper viscose jacquards for sewing a camisole, dress, blouse, shirt.
- Sand and Khaki cotton sateen or white cotton gabardine for sewing pants, shorts
- Yellow, Blue and Pink Twist jacquards for sewing a jacket, shorts
- Macadam jean denim fabric for a shirt, shorts, pants, dress
Take notice of the colors, materials, patterns that the person is used to wearing and then it's up to you!
At Maison Fauve, the fabrics and dyes meet the standards OEKO-TEX® Standard 100. More information on the product sheets.
In this part, we help you estimate the amount of fabric needed to make different types of clothing. These are indications, some models may require more or less fabric.
- With 1.50m of fabric, she can sew herself a pretty Salto, Palma, Marisa, Paola, Blush or Grand Bain, Songe, Belem shorts for the season
- With 2m of fabric, she can make a small Nage Libre jacket in a short version, a Pilar denim jacket, a Sable jacket or a Granite sweatshirt in light knit to wear all summer long.
- With 2.50m of fabric, she can make a Haut Vol, Paola, Luz, Mia dress with its pretty back, Zénith or Tremplin cargo trousers, loose Brooklyn trousers
- With 3m of fabric, she can sew an elegant Penelope, Byzance dress or a more relaxed Niki dress
Offer paper patterns for their collection
A real precious object, the paper pattern can be kept for life! It allows the sewer to sew and sew the model to infinity and in different fabrics. Something to develop the creativity. Each season, a new theme accompanies the design of our Maison Fauve pouches.
The paper pattern includes the plan of the model in the available sizes and all the explanations necessary for its creation. Video tutorials are available for free on our YouTube channel to accompany the Maison Fauve patterns.
When not in use, the paper pattern can find its place on a shelf and become a pretty part of the workshops decoration!
Note that the paper pattern does not include the fabric and haberdashery and will have to be offered separately.
How to choose the right pattern?
Give them a pattern that matches their style and the clothes they are use to wearing.
- Our dress patterns
- Our tops & blouses patterns
- Our pants & overalls patterns
- Our skirts & shorts patterns
- Our coats & jackets patterns
Need help making your choice? Contact our customer service by email, and we will help you make your choice.
For the small budgets
Sewing notions a makers delight
A pair of high quality Japanese steel scissors is the essential asset of a demanding maker. When they are also elegant, you get the gift that will delight!Rascol Black Edition Tailor Sewing Scissors
Bohin Magnetic Pin Holder
The little haberdashery
A haberdashery treat is like adding the icing on the cake for your maker. Matching buttons to the fabric, adorning your clothes with jeweled buttons, there are so many details that will make their creations unique.
And that's perfect, as the Maison Fauve button collection continues to expand with a range of jeweled, sequined or natural mother-of-pearl buttons available in our seasonal colors.
See the full range of buttons
Need last minute gift ideas?
Forgot to get that all important gift and not the time to place an order to be delivered on time? The Maison Fauve virtual gift voucher is here to save the day!